Sunday, July 10, 2005

Apprentice TV Show auditions

Utahns lined up as early as 6 this morning outside KSL TV studios for their shot at fifteen minutes of fame.
Recruiters from the popular reality show... the Apprentice returned to Salt Lake yesterday, scouting for competitors for the shows' 5th season.
Would-be apprentices anxiously waited outside a make-shift boardroom... as recuiters ushered in hopefuls for group interviews.
Recuiters carefully watched for those who stood out above the crowd... as each applicant expressed why they're a cut above the rest.
Vida Allahverdi Apprentice Hopeful "I THINK I CAN BE THE NEXT APPRENTICE. I'M YOUNG AND I'M SUCCESSFUL AND I'M GOOD AT MAKING A LOT OF MONEY."
Those who make it through this first round in Salt Lake will move to a final round of eliminations in Los Angeles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home