Thursday, June 30, 2005

Apprentice TV Show star Kendra Todd on the job

Kendra Todd got down to business as Donald Trump's latest "Apprentice" during her first day of work at the Trump National Golf Club in Briarcliff Manor."I'm evaluating both national and international properties for potential golf expansion," Todd told The Associated Press Monday during a phone interview. "Additionally, I'm still juggling the day-to-day operations of MyHouseRE.com, my real estate marketing company based in Palm Beach."

Todd will work at Trump National Golf Club with Trump adviser and Executive Vice President Carolyn Kepcher for three months before returning to Florida to oversee the renovation of Trump's Palm Beach mansion."I truly feel like I have won two apprenticeships in one," said Todd. "I've already learned so much from Carolyn in a very short amount of time. She's been very sensitive to the fact that I own my own company and have my own employees to manage."Todd was selected as Trump's third "Apprentice" during the NBC reality show's live finale last month, winning a $250,000 salary and the chance to learn about business from the real estate mogul.Unlike Kelly Perdew, the second-season winner of "The Apprentice," who is overseeing the Trump Ice bottled water project from a windowless office in Manhattan, Todd said her office at the golf club has a view."I have several windows," she said. "There's so many windows I have to turn up the air conditioning because there's so much sun."

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Barer said...

Go get 'em Kendra!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home